Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cracking the Case – Front Mission: Evolved

Cracking the Case has debuted on GameNTrain. This week, I look at Front Mission: Evolved.

Here's a preview of what you can expect...

The Front Mission franchise is one of the leaders in mech combat games. For decades, the battle of futuristic walking tanks, or wanzers, has set the stage for a large-scale military drama. Most of the series has only been released in Japan, but we’ve been treated to a few great games in the United States, including Front Mission 3.

I recently was able to find the latest game in the series, Front Mission: Evolved. This game has been universally panned by fans and reviewers as the nail in the series’ coffin, after Square Enix announced they will no longer release any future Front Mission games after FME’s failure in Japan.

So naturally, I was reluctant to pick this game up when it first came out. Eventually, I found a good sale, so I dug into my wallet, paid 29 dollars and added the game to my collection.
To read the full article, go to http://gamentrain.com/2012/03/cracking-the-case-front-mission-evolved/.

No comments:

Post a Comment