Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cracking the Case - Record of Agarest War

My latest articles is up on GameNTrain today. Here's what you can expect from Cracking the Case: Record of Agarest War

I am possibly going to offend many JRPG fans today.

It’s not because I don’t like role playing games from Japan. I have a collection of RPGS dating back to Final Fantasy and Dragon Warrior on the Nintendo. Role playing games from both sides of the pond have found their way into my game systems and onto my television set for nearly two decades.

The reason many fans of Japanese RPGs are likely to come after me in droves is because I am about to open fire on a game that has been applauded by fans of RPGs, strategy games and war stories alike.

Today, I’m Cracking the Case on Record of Agarest War by Aksys Games.

For the full article, follow the link here - http://gamentrain.com/2012/03/cracking-the-case-record-of-agarest-war/

No comments:

Post a Comment